Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Isaiah 12:2


Jesus, the Son of God, said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:25-26 ESV). Thus, God is my source of salvation and through the death and resurrection of Jesus, God has become my salvation. Through faith, not by anything I could do, I trust in God for my salvation and because of his great love and faithfulness I am not afraid of death. Because the Lord God is my salvation he is my strength and through the Holy Spirit he strengthen me. Such love for me and such wonderful things you have done for me; I have gazed upon your power and glory, so how can I not express my love and thanks in songs of praise and worship to you?

Prayer

Father, thank you for the free gift of salvation that we have in Jesus Christ. Thank you for the relationship we can have with him and for all that is provided through that relationship. Lord, I desire you more than anything on earth. O Sovereign Lord, how great you are! There is none like you! You are the rock, the foundation upon which my life resists. Praise the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment